The Legion
Please login or register to get the most out of our forums and be able to use the chat box Smile

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Latest topics
» HEY!! GUYS!!
Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:12 am by kisuke

» *cough*
Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:19 am by Jeremy

» Is that it, then?
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 pm by chochi4567

» I'm back, bow down peasants.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm by Shivinate

» Future Proprietors of The-Legion
Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 am by Rashneish

» I wanna save it
Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am by Rashneish

» Hey Everybody :) Missed Me?
Sun May 18, 2014 6:13 pm by Rashneish

» So. . . the server is down again?
Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 pm by Chovz

» Crashed server?
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 pm by Iggy5572

» SERVER IS OPEN
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:32 pm by chochi4567

» Unofficial Legion server vote
Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 pm by Rashneish

» IMPORTANT PSA
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm by Redsmith

» Server Coming Back
Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm by Iggy5572

» Spawn Grief
Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm by BoLo

» Abuse of Staff Power
Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:40 pm by Iggy5572

Server Coming Back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Coming Back

Post  Iggy5572 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Due to the shut down of the server, rumor has it it will not be coming back either at all or anytime soon, I would like to ask fellow players of The Legion if they would like to see the server come back up. This may influence the decision of the owners to start the server back up even if it was no longer cracked.

I would like to see it back up because I have a good time on it and lots of the players have become friends. Even if the server is not as full as we hope, at least we have a good time!

~MC

Iggy5572
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Coming Back

Post  Rodney3434 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Iggy5572 wrote:Due to the shut down of the server, rumor has it it will not be coming back either at all or anytime soon, I would like to ask fellow players of The Legion if they would like to see the server come back up. This may influence the decision of the owners to start the server back up even if it was no longer cracked.

I would like to see it back up because I have a good time on it and lots of the players have become friends. Even if the server is not as full as we hope, at least we have a good time!

~MC

The server isn't coming back up? I know all minecraft servers I've attempted to join are down right now, but I figured that's just because they've been shut off by mojang. I was on it earlier after the griefing, but I was never told that the server would be shut down and may not reopen.
Rodney3434
Server Regular
Server Regular

http://www.fatecrafters.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsmith on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:23 pm

If it comes down to a vote or whatever, then I'm pro-server, obviously.
Redsmith
Server Regular
Server Regular

http://casualeccentric.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Iggy5572 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:32 pm

They shut it down to investigate the griefing, I asked Rash if it was coming back and he said it is TBD but most likely no for Rashneish personally as he lacks the time/motivation to work on it consistantly. This is not necessarily the case for other staff members.

Iggy5572
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodney3434 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Iggy5572 wrote:They shut it down to investigate the griefing, I asked Rash if it was coming back and he said it is TBD but most likely no
Well crap. I am all for the server coming back up in that case. I enjoy playing on this server along with the rest of my friends, and I enjoy the players on this server, too. Considering it's fairly difficult to find well-regulated servers now-a-days.
Rodney3434
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodney3434 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:07 pm

According to MC, rash said "no one really plays anymore, the market isn't there for a small server like ours". Well, I would just like to say that when I'm playing on the server I see plenty of players join regularly. So the server is fine at attracting players - usually around 5-6 players daily - but it fails to keep the players. But players don't normally join the server and leave instantly. They usually have a reason to leave, so when a player first joins there has to be some detouring factors that make them want to leave.  That means if you eliminate whatever it is that is causing players to leave then more players will join and stay. If I were a new player and I didn't have a history of administrating then I would not understand how the npcs would work and strike one, causing my death... then I would most definitely leave the server believing I no longer have items, I didn't start with money, I had no idea how to leave the spawn, (I would believe) players can kill you at spawn, the spawn was lagging, etc... I don't mean that to all come off as wrong but that's just what I see happens to most players- and I can definitely see myself detoured by all that if I weren't intelligible enough to understand everything.
Rodney3434
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  TerseRex on Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:32 am

Iggy5572 wrote:Due to the shut down of the server, rumor has it it will not be coming back either at all or anytime soon, I would like to ask fellow players of The Legion if they would like to see the server come back up. This may influence the decision of the owners to start the server back up even if it was no longer cracked.

~MC

Nuh-uh should it actually come down to a vote i am with Red "pro-server" ill even help if it is needed and as Rodney says i see many people join stay on for a bit then have a reason to go and 80% of the time they will come back on and stay on for a little while
TerseRex
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Iggy5572 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Please see my post on "IMPORTANT PSA" for information, thanks.

Iggy5572
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top