The Legion
Please login or register to get the most out of our forums and be able to use the chat box Smile

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

Latest topics
» HEY!! GUYS!!
Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:12 am by kisuke

» *cough*
Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:19 am by Jeremy

» Is that it, then?
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:58 pm by chochi4567

» I'm back, bow down peasants.
Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:59 pm by Shivinate

» Future Proprietors of The-Legion
Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 am by Rashneish

» I wanna save it
Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am by Rashneish

» Hey Everybody :) Missed Me?
Sun May 18, 2014 6:13 pm by Rashneish

» So. . . the server is down again?
Sun May 04, 2014 9:30 pm by Chovz

» Crashed server?
Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 pm by Iggy5572

» SERVER IS OPEN
Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:32 pm by chochi4567

» Unofficial Legion server vote
Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:37 pm by Rashneish

» IMPORTANT PSA
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:49 pm by Redsmith

» Server Coming Back
Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm by Iggy5572

» Spawn Grief
Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm by BoLo

» Abuse of Staff Power
Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:40 pm by Iggy5572

I wanna save it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I wanna save it

Post  chochi4567 on Mon May 26, 2014 6:00 pm

I'm interested in buying the server. Myself and my friends have been building our own server very slowly. we don't like the look of it and we base a lot of it off the legion. I have already donated $20 to the server and of course i would pay more to buy the server. A lot of people have worked on this server. I have made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies and I don't want to see a server myself and others worked so hard on go to waste. Of course it wouldn't be called the legion and the forums wouldn't be the same and we were planning on making it a peaceful server. I already have a server built and ready with a staff but we will need to get rid of some plug-ins and add new ones and stuff like that. I am seriously interested in buying this server. Also, maybe we can all get on the server and keep in touch. Thanks for a awesome year and a half. Hopefully you'll let me let that number increase.
chochi4567
Server Regular
Server Regular

Back to top Go down

Re: I wanna save it

Post  Jeremy on Mon May 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Opened negotiations.

Proud Member of Alpaca Inc.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jeremy
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.projectorbis.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rashneish on Tue May 27, 2014 3:34 am

chochi4567 wrote:I'm interested in buying the server. Myself and my friends have been building our own server very slowly. we don't like the look of it and we base a lot of it off the legion. I have already donated $20 to the server and of course i would pay more to buy the server. A lot of people have worked on this server. I have made a lot of friends and a lot of enemies and I don't want to see a server myself and others worked so hard on go to waste. Of course it wouldn't be called the legion and the forums wouldn't be the same and we were planning on making it a peaceful server. I already have a server built and ready with a staff but we will need to get rid of some plug-ins and add new ones and stuff like that. I am seriously interested in buying this server. Also, maybe we can all get on the server and keep in touch. Thanks for a awesome year and a half. Hopefully you'll let me let that number increase.

By server, do you mean our map? Everything else (plugins etc.) is freely available online.
Rashneish
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top